Wednesday, May 6, 2009

this summer is going to be so much fun
and its going to be filled with love.
in my family i have 2weddings comeing up
and im lucky enough to walk in both.
one is in July the other in August
both by my two older cousins.
i also graduate which is another achievement.
my nephew is graduating and going off to high school.
im moving away for school,
and my sister is going back to school.
this summer is going to be filled with happy tears
and lots of gatherings and parties.
im also going to spend alot of time with all of my friends
in and out of school
makeing sure i savvor every moment.
i plan to go out alot
and just do everything that i wanted to do before.
i turn 18 in june.
so i wont really have a problem either.
im going to be working
making money to save up for school
in cases of emergency.
but i can tell you one thing.
i know im going to miss my brooklyn life style alot.
but most of all
besides my family and friends.
im going to miss my goddaughter.
the more she grows.
the less she'll see me..
and when i come back she'll forget that i ever exsisted because shes still a baby
((another tear drop))

1 comment:

td said...

change is always scary, but i'm glad you have so many fun things to look forward to this summer.
xo,
dj