Wednesday, May 6, 2009

graduation.

i cant believe that my four years of high school are about to be over.
that I'm graduating and going off to college.
that I'm about to be an adult by law
and that I'll be parting ways from all of my friends and family,
because no1 else is going to my school.
Binghamton will be fun and i will meet new people.
but its also going to be hard having no back bone.
its not like when i came to U.A.M.A. and had no 1 that i knew from my Jr.H.S.
I'm away.
with a roommate that i might not like.
in a different place of N.Y. that I'm not use to.
at graduation I'm going to cry
this i know for a fact.
Tears of joy and sadness..
to see my peers graduating is another thing that i know will touch my heart majorly.
to leave the teachers and school that I've come so familiar with.
wow...I'm a big girl now((like the Huggies commercial))

1 comment:

td said...

so proud of you for going off on your own to Binghampton...you're going to do awesome there.