Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my day...

What a day. I can honestly say that hanging out with my friends never get boring...like ever. Its amazing how we can just hang out and laugh and have so much fun with each other.On Saturday were going to a party together which is going to be so much fun, I love to party, but partying with my close friends is just a whole nother situation(lol).Something about parties just brings out the other side of and allows me to break free and just relax, which is strange because your around a whole bunch of people that you just don't no. After the party on Saturday we plan on sleeping at shavette house which is like a party all in itself.I love families that's welcoming and taking the friends in like family.I cant wait for my weekend to start, its going to just be full of fun

No comments: