Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PrOm

Omg i cannot wait till prom.
i already have my dress and shoes
all i need now is my acessories, make-up and hair
my dress is green
but i wont say how it looks or the designer
because i dont want anyone coping me.
prom night is going to be hella fun.
me and some of the kids from school are getting in a party bus to and after prom
to where ever we decide to go.
i know i want to party like i never been to one in my life
and i plan on doing so.
i cant wait to see how everyone is going to look
with there dresses and make-up and shoes.
i wonder if there going to do prom king and queen
that would be fun too.
i cant wait to get our yearbooks and tee-shirts
mostly the yearbook because everyone put so much effort forth towards the job
and meeting the headline..
i cant wait till i have to stop worrying about school work.

No comments: