Tuesday, May 5, 2009

food

Lately i've been trying to be on a diet and eat well, but it hasnt been working for me so good. its not that im doing bad i just think that i can do better with the choices i make. i realized that i eat alot of candy and chocolate and now i see that i have a cavity which is really bugging me out. but really the only reason that i eat so much chocolate is not because i love it so much, but because i use it as a meal. for instance when i work till late and i know that they didnt cook at home, i would eat a snikers bar to keep me because i know when i get home i wont want to cook or order anything. so in all actuality its not really my fault, its part my family fault because they dont cook enough.((lol)) i am happy though that when i got in the house today i can smell the wonderful taste of the home cooked meal i was about to have. my aunt made white rice with turkey neck and steak and bean sauce(yum yum)lol. i made sure to have a little serving but enough to fill me because it was late and i still had to watch for my diet, but i cant deny that she put her foot in it:)
sometimes all i want is home cooked meals and sometimes all i want is junkfood. i dont think that means theres anything wrong with me, i think everyone goes through that, and thats about the only thing that makes me make sense to people...

No comments: