Wednesday, May 6, 2009

im happy i got a new phone, but at the same time i miss my old pink baby.
my new phone is blue and its a Palm by Cingular.
I like that its new and touch screen and stuff,
but im really just a simple girl
so i always felt like my simple phone fitted me.
when my friends found out that i got a new phone they were so surprised.
they made ton of jokes and stuff which was funny.
everyone is so stuck on materialistic things that they dont understand
that sometimes simplicity is the way to go.
and its so funny because i went to the Cingular store
to see if they could transfer my information
and when the Cingular helper seen my old phone
even he made jokes on it(lol)
i wasnt offended..it was pretty funny..
but what was even funnier was that he tried
to get me to get a newer phone
because he said my verison was the 1 from two yrs ago..
i guess i could never be on time with the phone fashion((lol))

No comments: