Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Try Me Out...

Try me out...
a pair of black shoes..
pumps...sucede...
maybe a name brand..
maybe not..
depends on the day..
the mood..
how im feeling..
size 6.5 to a 7...
not to big not to small..
just ryte..
to fit you..
to fit everyone..
3.5in heels..
to keep everyones mind
wonder'n..hw i walk like a model in them...
why?
cause at heart i am a model..
lets be me..
wat does that mean...
walk like me..
talk like me..
but how do i talk..
be a brooklyn chick..
a ride or die..
a real shortie..
a bestie...
a mojito..
a paper toucha..
a lil sista..
a trendsetta...
some1 you love..
and hate to hate..
an intellectual..
a chick with brains..
and not give'n it...
doing my own thing..
and not afraid to show it..
Ms.Independent..willing to support u...
but still want a dude that got his own 2...
dark skin hunny..
tall...smart...sexy..
getting what u want..
like malcom..
by ne means nesscary..
jus like me..
ne-yo said it best..
when he said " she got her own"
cause he was talkin bout me..
need'n some love and affection
like pressure bust pipes said..
and i didnt need serani song
to let me know he " wants me"
nice curves...
with a pretty face..
that dont come around everyday..
so i got no choice
but to have a big "ego" like B say..
Imma go gurl Like CeCe...
and gurls hate me...
cuz they know they cant see me...
no time for hate'n..
cause theres too much money to be make'n..
a classy chick...
not that i had to state it....
dont do liars...
trust u will get deleted from my life quick...
and dont get madd..
when u ask me a ?
and i dont suggacoat it...
((smilez))

1 comment:

td said...

love this poem!