Wednesday, January 7, 2009

the ex..lolz

omfg...
at my job they already start putting out valentines day things...
like omg..
can i be happy about the new year
without reminding me that this is going to be the worst valentines day ever...
compared to the last one that is..
last year...was semi perfect..
i had boyfriend that i really liked..
so he came to my house and dropped off my gifts..
than we went out to the movies and get something to eat...
it wasnt nothing major.
just the fact that he thought it was important to get me something
bring it to my house and than take me out...
and treat me like his little princess...
that made me happy..
the card..flowers and chocolate that he gave me were also amazing,..
i always got things for valentines day
but i guess this time it meant more because it was from my boyfriend.
the dude i was talking to at the time..
and really truly did like alot...
but this year im single..
lol..funny to say...
sooo...no valentine for jenny..
i think..
i guess i have time to get one..
but it just wont be the same like last year..((sad face))

No comments: