Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Funny Business

D.A.N.C.E.
I Havent danced in what feels like forever...
i really cant believe how long its been...
i want to take a dance class
called Aprils Dance'n Feet
i love african modern so i figured thats the class i would most enjpy taking.
i also want to take Tap and Jazz...
omg...
that would be so gud...
and it would make me happy..
i want to get fit because prom is coming up..
and i want the body to look ryte..
i mean perfect..
i cant say how i wanna look...
but i think i found the perfect dress..
my sister just says that it would loook better on a tall gurl ((sad face))
it was beautifull..
the color i want..
it was on sale for 580...original price 900...
thats a real gud sale to me..
wat u think...lolz..
i keep telllin my fam..
idc how much it cost..
if i lool gud..
and it luks gud..
immaq gunna b HAPPY...((smilez))

No comments: