Monday, January 12, 2009

if i dont like u..i jus dont like u

omg...omg...OMG
the sercerity guy at my job..
omg..
he got me s0o0o0o upset...
hw dare he talk 2 me like im a child..
like im his child.
he really had the nerve...
we got into a little argument...
and i told him...
DO NOT TALK 2 ME...
I DO NOT LIKE U..
and yet he still tries to talk to me..
he had the nerve to ask me if im going to apologize for what i said..
he must have been drunk..
feel and bumped his head..
so i laughed at him..
and told him i wasnt apologize'n for anything.
i did nothing wrong..
than yesterday i went to work..
and he had the nerve to say Hi to me...
and get mad when i didnt say anything back...
Than when i was leaving with my sister..
i said bye to my co-worker..
he had the nerve to ask
me am i going to say bye to him....
i just walked out the door..
IF I DONT LIKE U..
DO NOT TALK 2 ME

No comments: