Wednesday, October 29, 2008

rainy

today was a rainy day. where i didnt want to do anything. i hate when it rains and i have to go to school and work.HORRIBLE.i mean its bad enough that i have to go to school, but having to go to work after means two negatives. isnt that suppose to make a positive. oh my god, im so mad that im getting all mathamatical.(lol) work wasnt so bad though. i guess because of the rain people didnt want to leave there house, so they found no reason to be at rite aid.(i guess there goes my positive) sometimes i feel like i want to change my job, but then i think...what too. i mean i always wanted to work at a clothing store. but having to flod all those clothes,no bueno. then i wanted to work at a shoe store since i love love love shoes so much. but then i thought i cant always be nice, i have bad mood swings sometimes. then what would i do. so i decided to stick to my job, where most of the time i dont even have to deal with the customers. i mean the only real problem i had with it was that it makes my back hurt and my feet burn. not really a good thing for a young lady like myself. but i guess if it pays my phone bill, takes me shopping, and keeps money in my pockets. im good. thats all i really care about at this age anyways. oh yeah. and most important. it takes care of my senior priorities. thats the main reason i kept the job.DUH...

No comments: