Wednesday, October 29, 2008

no comment...

i love to meet new people. i mean although im a shy person(kind of) the whole experience to me is unbelievable. mostly its the people you talk to, that you thought you would never talk to, that you have the most in common with. i mean me and my neighbor been the greatest of friends since i was 7years of age, and yet we think differently. i dont like to judge people so the decisions she make in life are exactly that. her decisions. she recently gave birth to a beautiful girl, who is mixed with white and black. her farther being white. although he is not apart his daughter life, she still have people that love and support her from day one. my friend vicky made me the proud godmother. i was fulled with elation. my friend very young tries her hardest to stay in school(college) and do what she has to do so that her daughter can have a good life. i mean at times she gets mad and sad and just wants to give up on life all together, but its the positive energy that me and her daughter gives her that makes her want to stick through everything. personally i would never tell her that she's too young to have a child because i truly believe that everything happens for a reason. i believe that God gives us situations like this to either teach a lesson, or bring as a gift. and my god-daughter cynara is both. a lesson to her mother and a gift to this world.

No comments: